Saizen Fansubs

Captain Tsubasa – 77

We choose this as our release pic for the episode, because this is a prove that Japanese anime studio can have it wrong. Actually, Hanawa has never been in the lead for the entire game. The studio just mistook this game for the Azuma-Ichi game.:P

Enjoy!
CCCP icon[Saizen]_Captain_Tsubasa_-_77_[DVD][96442BA5].mkv
MD5: a8a35ef26f15768ef9383644ad49296f

10 Responses to “Captain Tsubasa – 77”

1. February 18th, 2014 at 1:33 am

avatar Captain says:

thanks Saizen-kun

2. February 18th, 2014 at 7:14 am

avatar hh says:

nice work :)

3. February 18th, 2014 at 9:19 am

avatar sangofe says:

Now where are our new recruits :)?

4. February 18th, 2014 at 12:22 pm

avatar DaVince says:

Nice work. What a silly mistake.

Captain: Methinks someone is thinking that “Saizen” is one person… ;)

5. February 19th, 2014 at 12:51 am

avatar Anonymous says:

that’s a really weird mistake. is the anime adaption close to the manga? I wonder if this aired before the manga issue of it was written

6. February 19th, 2014 at 9:53 am

avatar FalseDawn says:

I don’t know the Japanese but couldn’t the commentator have been saying “after keeping it to 1-0 for so long, Hanawa finally lost by the smallest of margins”? Mind you, Koku’s helping you with this, isn’t he? I doubt he would have got it wrong. And thinking about it, 1-0 is the smallest margin you can get too, so that line wouldn’t work either, lol.

I blame bad scriptwriting by the Tsubasa animation studio :P

7. February 19th, 2014 at 10:49 am

avatar ninjacloud says:

lol, he didn’t want to cover their a**es :D

8. February 19th, 2014 at 6:25 pm

avatar konnakude says:

@FalseDawn: Nope, it couldn’t have been your suggestion. Two different translators translated the line in the same way, plus koku even contacted some Japanese people to be 100% sure and it said “one-goal lead” about Hanawa. I was thinking to change/correct it, but kokujin-kun gave an idea to have it as a release post to show that anime studios can have wrong too.

@Anonymous: Anime always follows the manga and not the vice versa. We even checked it with the manga and this sentence wasn’t even there. So it’s purely anime studio’s mistake.

9. February 20th, 2014 at 11:34 pm

avatar Anonymous says:

Yeah, that’s what I figured. How good is this adaption otherwise? I’ve not been watching it all. I tend to read manga before watching the anime.

10. February 22nd, 2014 at 5:28 am

avatar tenkenX6 says:

An anime studio derp moment.